SALMON Health and Retirement, a dynamic, family owned and operated organization established in 1952, specializes in providing the full continuum of care for older adults, and is the only area organization offering this convenience. From independent living to assisted living, memory care, adult day health, rehabilitation and skilled nursing, home and hospice care and private care options, as well as child care, SALMON has set a high standard, earning the trust and confidence of families across New England. SALMON operates in seven locations throughout Central Massachusetts, and holds a strong position in today’s post-acute healthcare market. Dedicated team members and management combine to create a workplace with impressive opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
Description: Responsible for timely processing of all billing including assisted living, independent living and responding to questions regarding bills and insurances.
- Reconciliation and handling of personal needs account
- Work with ancillary providers to reconcile payment sources
- Responsible for Independent Living & Assisted Living billing
- Checking and updating nursing home census daily
- Communicating with residents and families in relation to their bills
- Proficient in MS Office ((Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with Long Term Care Billing desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computation skills
- Ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
• A great place to work with competitive wages & Flexible Schedules
• Full benefits package starting at 30 hours/week &Life Insurance
• Discounted child care at our on-site early education center
• Generous paid time off with indefinite accrual
• 401(k) plan with company match
• On-campus, reduced cost dining
• Short- and Long-term disability insurance
• Employee referral plan
We want to get to know you! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.