SALMON Health and Retirement, a dynamic, family owned and operated organization established in 1952, specialized in providing the full continuum of care for older adults, and is the only area organization offering this convenience. From independent living to assisted living, memory care, adult day health, rehabilitation and skilled nursing, home and hospice care and private care options, as well as child care, SALMON has set a high standard, earning the trust and confidence of families across New England. SALMON operates in seven locations throughout Central Massachusetts, and holds a strong position in today’s post-acute healthcare market. Dedicated team members and management combine to create a workplace with impressive opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
- Greets visitors and answers the telephone in a professional and business-like manner, appropriately directs calls.
- Works cooperatively as a member of a team
- Keeps confidential all patient information received
- Ability to read and speak English
- Possess the ability to follow instructions, works well with others and maintains a good rapport with residents and guests
- Neat and professional appearances
We want to get to know you! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.